PROFESSIONAL DRUM TRACKS
Even if you work alone, the power and feel of real drums can be on your next release with live drums tailored to your songs. Just send your song or Pro Tools session to MixingTheBand@gmail.com.
You get customized drum tracks for the song sent back to you as your choice of:
- A MIDI track
- The mixed drum kit as a stereo wave
- Individual drum tracks
If you have ordered mixing and mastering, you can have the songs mixed and mastered with the new drum tracks.
What You Send to us:
- A stereo wave or mp3 of the song with tempo, or
- Individual tracks for the session as wave files, all starting at session bar 1, or
- The Pro Tools session with audio files, and
- Any charts, notes, or scratch parts that may be helpful
When preparing songs, make sure all mp3s and wave files start at your session’s start time. Your new drum tracks will have the same start time for easy import and alignment into your session.
If you have sketched out an idea drum track or have a scratch track already down for drums, send that as well, or include those tracks in the session file when you upload it.
What You Get:
A MIDI drum track, a stereo drum track, or multi-track files including:
- Tracks for individual drum mics and hihat mic
- Inside and outside (DW Woofer Drum) kick mics
- Top and bottom snare mics
- Stereo overheads
- Room mics
- 24 bit wave files
What Sean uses:
- DW Drums, Pedals, and Hardware
- Zildjian Cymbals
- Assorted percussion
- Assorted snare drums
- Pro Tools HD
- Ribbon, condenser, and dynamic microphones
Prices are for unsigned artists, and include the tracks plus one revision based on your notes. Tracks for labels and signed artists require more production time, please contact Sean for a quote.