Put high quality multi-tracked drums on your project, tailored for each song, and played by professional studio drummer and DW Artist Sean Shannon.
Sean’s drumming history includes international touring and recording acts like like Molly Hatchet, Pat Travers, Brian Howe’s Bad company, Outbound Road, Rob Rock, Les Dudek, and others.
If you are using a drum playback program like EZ Drummer or Superior Drummer, Sean can play/program the drums for your songs and send you a MIDI track. (This is great for metal and allows you to pick your kit sound and easily update parts)
If you have a drum part you’d like to replace, or an idea drum track, send that for reference along with any notes about what you are trying to get out of the track. Sean can create a drum part that works for the song and fits your vision. Most musical styles can benefit from real drums and/or percussion.
CUSTOM DRUM TRACKS FOR YOUR SONG
Even if you work alone and have no drummer, you can have professional, live studio drums custom made for your song. Send your song or Pro Tools session to email@example.com, and you’ll get drum tracks for the songs sent back to you, or you can have Sean mix and master the song for you with the new drum tracks.
What You Send to us:
- A stereo wave or mp3 of the song with tempo, or
- Individual tracks for the session as wave files, all starting at session bar 1, or
- The Pro Tools session with audio files.
- Also send any charts, notes, or scratch parts that may be helpful
When preparing songs, make sure all mp3s and wave files start at your session’s start time, and your drum tracks will have the same start time for easy import and alignment into your session.
If you have sketched out an idea drum track or have a scratch track already down for drums, send that as well, or include those tracks in the session file when you upload it.
What You Get:
Individual wave files for acoustic drum kit with cymbals, or a stereo mix of drums. Depending on your order, a MIDI track may be able to be provided.
- Tracks for individual drum mics and hihat mic
- Inside and outside (DW Woofer Drum) kick mics
- Top and bottom snare mics
- Stereo overheads
- Room mic(s)
- 24 bit wave files
What Sean uses:
- DW Drums, Pedals, and Hardware
- Zildjian Cymbals
- Assorted percussion
- Assorted snare drums
- High quality converters and Pro Tools HD
- Ribbon, condenser, and dynamic microphones